Smoke And Fire Damage.
Anyone who has been affected by a fire can tell you that it is a traumatic event. If you experience a fire-related tragedy, you will need a professional fire restoration company to help you recover.
Fire damage is especially dangerous due to its toxic nature. Whenever materials like glue and solvents used in construction burn, they release toxic gases which can be extremely dangerous.
Do not handle fire cleanup on your own. Call Tri-County All Restorations for help and to protect yourself and your loved ones in the aftermath. Our trained professionals can act quickly to stop and prevent further destruction from smoke, fire and water damage.
For Immediate Service, Contact Us At (954) 776-1717.
We Are Available 24 Hours A Day.
Whenever fire strikes, human nature may tell us to dive in and help with the clean-up. While quick action is necessary, it is far too dangerous to attempt clean-up on your own. In the event of fire damage, call Tri-County All Restorations immediately.
Consider These Tips for Basic Clean-Up:
1) If the area is safe and cool, you can wash the chrome trim on faucets and other brightwork with light detergent and follow with a coat of Vaseline.
2) Use a leaf blower or similar equipment to blow loose smoke particles from upholstery, carpeting and curtains.
3) If weather conditions are favorable, open all windows to ventilate.
4) Once the power has been turned off, it is advisable to remove food from refrigerators and freezers. Leave the refrigerator/freezer doors open once the appliance is empty to encourage air circulation.
5) When heavy fire damage is present, please remove all pets to a safe environment.
6) Take a few items of clothing to a professional cleaner for deodorization as a test batch. If the process is effective, you can do the same with remaining clothing items.
7) If your property structure remains and is now open to the elements, you may retain a contractor to quickly board up open windows, roofs and doors to prevent additional damage.
1) Never wash or wipe fire residue from walls, ceilings or absorbent surfaces.
2) Do not use carpet or upholstered furniture covered in fire residue or debris.
3) Throw away any food, especially canned goods, that have been exposed to high heat.
4) Avoid trying to use computers, TVs, stereos or other electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked by a professional.
The Impact of Fire Loss.
Major loss due to fire or smoke damage is devastating. Most property owners are at a loss in the initial aftermath and that’s where we our team comes in. First, we will can familiarize you with the restoration process and then smooth the way though as we restore your property, your home, your office or other spaces.
We’re Here to Make You Whole Again.
At Tri-County All Restorations, we take great pride in our ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service. We are proud of our team of professionals who put you and your needs first, who understand what it’s like to suffer damage to your property. Our team is ready 24 hours a day to help and to satisfy your restoration needs.